Sunday, March 1, 2015

Three Scotties on the Top 10-list in Norway and Sweden in 2014

 


























ALL MY SCOTTIES were shown sparingly (to use that overused old cliché) in 2014. Mostly due to the fact that a teacher´s salary never seems to stretch far enough, and also because my C-litter arrived at the start of the summer show season last year.

In spite of this, I have three dogs on last year´s Top-10 list in Norway:
#4. Sir Darnley´s Undercover Urchin (BIS-winner at the Swedish Club Show under Peter Healey in September), bred by Maren Bichel-Schnock, Germany.
#5. Tatler Turnberry, my homebred girl from my B-litter, and Hamish´ daughter. (Both these dogs were only shown four times last year).

#9. Tatler Tickled Pink, my homebred girl from my A-litter, and the dam of my C-litter. (Agnes was only shown three times in Norway in 2014).   

In Sweden I have one dog on the Top-10 list after last year´s shows:
#9. Sir Darnley´s Undercover Urchin, only shown once, but he gained no less than 40 points at this singular show. 


Needless to say, I think have every reason to be happy and content with my kennel´s results - especially considering that I had my very first litter less than four years ago, in September of 2011!

Now I´m just looking forward to getting my fresh, and quite promising, C-litter offspring (Sir Darnley´s Windsor Wizard ex. Tatler Tickled Pink) out in the ring in 2015!

However, I must admit to sometimes finding showing dogs quite challenging - intellectually. I will have to elaborate another time. Please stay posted!

Photo: Receiving Hamish´ rosette at the awarding of the top four Scotties in Norway, Saturday 28. Febuary. Photographer: Cille Jansholt.


No comments:

Post a Comment